Deploy the complete solution in minutes with the AWS Marketplace AMI from YakData.
The production-ready way to securely share R shiny web apps & RMarkdown documents. Free under the Apache 2.0 license.
YakData SmartManager for ShinyProxy includes R 4.1.1, server-based RStudio IDE, monitoring of containers via Grafana dashboards & free SSL renewal.
- YakData SmartManager for ShinyProxy on AWS is the production-ready way to efficiently publish your interactive R shiny web applications, R Markdown reports & R shiny dashboards, enabling you to securely share your analyses with colleagues and clients.
- Save weeks of time to get up and running with a complete solution and continue saving days of update time with YakData SmartManager for ShinyProxy.
- ShinyProxy supports a wide range of authentication methods including native user/password authentication, LDAP, Kerberos, SSO, OpenID Connect, SAML 2.0, Twitter, Facebook, Google, Github, LinkedIn, custom web service-based or open to the public.
- Includes R 4.1.1 based on the Rocker project and server-based RStudio IDE onboard so that admins can easily install new libraries and debug R shiny programs.
- Monitoring via Grafana,Prometheus and CAdvisor for real-time dashboards at the container level
- Deploy the complete solution in minutes with the AWS Marketplace AMI from YakData. We successfully underwent the stringent architecture and security review process necessary to be a seller on the AWS Marketplace, so customers can feel confident in deployment for production use. And at many organizations, AWS is already an approved vendor, simplifying your job all-around!
R shiny app example
Grafana monitoring with Prometheus and CAdvisor
Standard ShinyProxy admin page
- Complete all the steps in /yakdata/INSTALL.md
- Then complete all steps in /yakdata/SSL_SETUP.md
- Alternatively, use the AWS AMI from YakData.
The YUMMY License
A sustainable, open-source license
The YUMMY approach is an innovative model to create sustainable, open-source projects that are mutually beneficial to creators, builders and users. YoU make Money, we make MoneY, if you don’t make money using it, you may use the Software for free. Refer to /yakdata/LICENSE_v1.1.md for the complete license.
- ShinyProxy is a affordable, powerful alternative to paid offerings such as RStudio Shiny Server Pro and part of RStudio Connect capabilities.
- ShinyProxy is a proven alternative with years of development, feedback and releases.
- We experienced ShinyProxy at some of our client engagements and saw the enthusiasm from companies using it.
If you love this project, please give it a on Github.
Please share issues here in this repository Issues.
ShinyProxy docs: Documentation | ShinyProxy
RStudio IDE repository: GitHub - rstudio/rstudio: RStudio is an integrated development environment (IDE) for R
Grafana docs: Documentation | Grafana Labs
Alternatives include RStudio Shiny Server Pro and a subset of the RStudio Connect capabilities.
Another alternative is roll-your-own security model around open source Shiny Server.
Head over to The YakData Community. You can login to comment with your Github account, a Google account or your email and a password.
Deploy the complete solution in minutes with the AWS Marketplace AMI from YakData. We successfully underwent the stringent architecture and security review process necessary to be a seller on the AWS Marketplace, so customers can feel confident in deployment for production use. And at many organizations, AWS is already an approved vendor, simplifying your job all-around!
Or do-it-yourself on GitHub at Stephen-McDaniel/SmartManager-for-ShinyProxy.